5 Ways to a Healthy Lifestyle
Have you ever feel embarassed of your body? Have you ever been bullied because of your petite size? Then here are the things you must Do and to know. Being healthy is one’s wealth of a being, but how can you be so sure that you’re physically enough to maintain your body?
How to lead a Healthy Lifestyle
There are five simple ways for you to be healthy
1. Be active
– Regular physical activity is important for the healthy growth.
– Get 60 minutes of physical activity every day
– Include activities that strengthen muscles and bones on at least 3 days of the week.
2. Water as your main fuel
– Water is the most appropriate drink after an exercise.
3. Eat fruits and vegetables
– Eatingfruit and vegetables every day helps children grow and develop, boosts their vitality and can reduce the risk of many chronic diseases.
– Aim to eat two serves of fruit and five serves of vegetables every day.
– Have fresh fruit available as a convenient snack and try to include fruit and vegies in every meal.
4. Focus on Fitness
– Daily exercise may be the closest thing we have to a fountain of youth. A 2008 study found that regular high-intensity exercise (such as running) can add up to four years to your life, which isn’t surprising given the positive effects working out has on your heart, mind, and metabolism.
5. Eat fewer Snacks
– Healthy snacks meets our bodies daily needs
– Avoid snacks that are high in sugar and saturated fats, such as chips, cakes and chocolates.