Suicide: Have you ever thought to end your life? Have you ever try to kill yourself once in a lifetime? Well if you do, this article is right just for you.
There are many reasons why people commit suicide, depression is the most common reason. If you’re on the verge of ending your life. Then STOP! Let me tell you what are the reasons of the people who attempts suicide. But, what is suicide? Suicide is an act of killing oneself, reasons may differ on how the person feels. In one word suicide is an option, why I say so? Due to lack of resolve the best way they think is to end their own life. Let’s get back to the topic. So here are the following reasons why people commit suicide:
- Bullying – Most people that are bullied end up feeling extremely depressed, worthless, and hopeless to change their situation. Bullying goes unrecognized until the victim can’t take it anymore and sees suicide is the only way to escape the pain.
- Financial Problem – When a certain individual think of how he/she can obtain money, that certain individual feel hopeless, they feel guilty, they felt that they’re worthless and they think no one cares for them, the conclusion, suicide.
- Family Problem – Having family problem might cause suicidal thought. Why? It is because they can’t carry the pressure on their shoulder that makes them less emotional, less anti-social, and more pessimistic.
- Traumatic Experiences – Any type of traumatic experience can lead a person to feeling helpless, guilty, and/or ashamed. If you were victim of physical abuse, sexual abuse, and/or dealt with trauma in war, you are much more likely to end up with post-traumatic stress disorder. This disorder and the feelings associated with traumatic experiences can lead a person to become suicidal.
- Mental illness – Having mental illness makes you vulnerable to unnecessary and inappropriate happenings around you. Anxiety, Schizophrenia, Depression and etc. Are the challenges of mentally ill person so the only thought they have in their mind is suicide.
A word of advice from Informassive, if you have friends having a suicidal thought stop them, tell them that life is beautiful so they must live life to the fullest it doesn’t matter what is their struggle. We only had given one life to live so let’s not make it to waste. You can help you friends via calling this hotline National Suicide Prevention Lifeline ‘1-800-273-TALK (8255)’