How to Find Daisy Mae the Turnip Seller
After you’ve unlocked Nook’s Cranny, you’ll start getting a search advice from from Daisy Mae each Sunday morning and leaves around midday. This relative of Joan sells turnips and they’re not for eating! Instead, you’ll treat these love stocks — yeah, you read that suitable. It’s called the Sow Joan’s Stalk Market, to be exact.
Adore in Animal Crossings earlier than, these turnips lumber bad after a week, so after you invest, you have a complete week to sell them. Timmy and Tommy won’t steal them on Sunday, nevertheless they may any other day (you can’t sell them in the tumble-off box, though.) Their costs change in the morning and the afternoon.
Daisy Mae sells turnips each week at a diverse stamp per turnip. Sometimes it be 97 Bells, sometimes it be 92 Bells. Regardless, you have to steal them in bundles of 10. Will have to you want to play this game make distinct you have a lot of Bells on you! Adore stocks, that is an investment, and so long as you sell your turnips earlier than they rot, you ought to make cash back.
Will have to you judge to sell is totally up to you, nevertheless withhold an search out for increased rates.
Turnip rates are usually at their very best on Tuesday, so attempt then! If the morning stamp shouldn’t be appealing, you ought to probably sell some during the afternoon stamp.
Right here are some things to withhold in mind:
- Will have to you time travel to or past Sunday, your recent turnips will break.
- Traveling back in time will automatically break your turnips. Even when you happen to lumber back to the old Sunday, steal extra, and lumber back forward, the value on that day you came from will change.
- Will have to you leave impolite turnips out, they’re going to attract ants.
- You can travel to other ACNH islands to get a diverse selling stamp from Timmy and Tommy. Contemplate if your of us get a better provide then take advantage of that!
- While buying turnips from Daisy Mae, you can hit a button in the top suitable of the number pad that says “Maintain the Max” when you happen to fabricate not want to fabricate the math of how many turnips you can afford. This takes your inventory space into account too, so when you happen to most effective have one location launch, it’ll most effective allow you to steal one bundle of turnips.